We present the new training session given by Ethical strategists on the anti-fraud management system of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan (PRTR).
- 09.30 First session: Risk management methodology.
- 11:30 Second session: The ministerial order.
- 12.45 Third session: Responsibilities of the intervening subjects.
- 13.45 Fourth session: Technological tools in risk management.
- Date: December 2, 2021 – 9.30 AM
- Provide attendees with a methodology that allows the organization to adapt to compliance with the obligations introduced by Order HFP / 1030/2021, of September 29, which configures the anti-fraud management system of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan ( PRTR).
- € 300
- Payment method: CAIXABANK Bank Transfer to ICDQ DE CERTIFICACIÓN, SL
- DC ES57 2100 0795 11 0200173470
Companies may apply the course bonus if they wish, up to the maximum allowed for the telematic mode
Registration and inscriptions
To formalize your registration, we need you to send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name and surname of the assistant
- Department where you work
- Company or entity
- CIF of the entity
- Address, postal code and town
- Telephone contact
- Attendee email
We are waiting!
You can contact ICDQ through our email email@example.com or by calling (+34) 902 080 075