Certification audit SQAS, SAFETY AND QUALITY ASSESMENT SYSTEMS – SQAS
What is it?
The SQAS Safety and Quality Assessment Systems scheme consist in the fulfilment of quality, environmental and safety requirements, established by the chemical industry for its fulfilment by the suppliers.
To whom is this addressed?
The European chemical industry outsources a comprehensive range of logistical services as warehouse, handle, transport and classification of chemical products of first level, intermediate or finished in different storage systems including unpacked. All these services are provided by third parties so this certificate is aimed to those companies which provide any of those services and wish to certify those chemical industries that carry out their work to quality, environment and safety at work for the employees.
Benefits into the market:
- It improves the image of the company and of the services provided.
- It facilitates the access to chemical industry market and allows the expansion outwards.
Benefits with customers:
- It minimizes the risk of unfair competition.
- It increases customer’s confidence and satisfaction.
- It minimizes the control visits of the customers, work hours and inconveniences for both the client and the company.
Benefits for the organization:
- It improves the image for the chemical industry market.
- It improves the company’s organization for a better optimization of work procedures.
- It improves the environmental impact of our company as well as the environment.
- It avoids safety problems at work.
- It motivates the employees to continuous improvement.