Certification audit Societal security. Emergency management. Requirements for incident response.
What is it?
Unfortunately there are great magnitude incidents where usually comes out the importance of an efficient response. For public and private areas is essential to minimize the impact of consequence generated by natural disaster, intentional and non-intentional incidents.
It obligates to improve their capabilities on providing a proper response to the people affected needs.
This standard not only helps the organizations to be ready for response efficiently but also coordinates the different risks produced from those emergencies. It helps too on coordinating and managing of preparation and actuation on these situations.
To whom is this addressed?
It is aimed to those companies or those organizations working in the emergency management areas caused by natural disasters or others.
Benefits into the market
• It strengthens and improves the market’s image about safety emergencies management and the corporate Image about its responsibility on this.
• It provides a clear idea about the compromise of the certificate companies and their position into the market.
• The certification reduces mistrust and enlarges the market opportunities.
Benefits with customers
• It ensures the goals fulfilment of organizational safety and the responsibility towards society.
• It shows to the stakeholder groups its safety compromise and its organization on emergency management.
• It provides to the customer a sense of security and good management.
• It minimizes costs thanks to higher efficiency.
Benefits for the organization
• It improves the business efficiency and its sustainable development.
• It ensures a correct safety management in the organization avoiding disasters.
• It helps on the company’s organization enlarging its effectiveness and controlling better the service’s traceability.
• It increases the client recruitment, retention and loyalty building.