Quality in translation services
What is it?
It is an European specific standard for translation services which encompass the central translation process and related aspects including quality ensure and traceability.
To whom is this addressed?
It is aimed to all those companies or organizations which provide translation services.
Benefits into the market
• Improvement of the company image about translation services.
• The certification minimizes wariness and increases market opportunities.
Benefits with customers
• It minimizes the risk of unfair competition.
• It minimizes risk for the customer by ensuring the work procedures used when providing this service.
• It improves customer’s satisfaction.
Benefits for the organization
• It ensures the quality processes of the service avoiding mistakes and improving its effectiveness.
• The regulation and its maintenance are focused to the continuous improvement of the company and its translation services, improving with it the work processes.
• It helps in the company’s organization, increasing its effectiveness and controlling its service’s traceability.
• It minimizes risks in the organization’s operations and activities.
• It increases the client recruitment, retention and loyalty building.