Quality in dental surgeries and dental services
What is it?
The Dental Service certification is a standard looking for ensure service’s quality providing the major commitment with patients and facilitating the frame for the fulfilment of current legal status due to its elaboration under leadership of Illustrious General Council of Odontology and Stomatology Colleges.
To whom is this addressed?
It is aimed to all those centres or clinics which provide dental services.
Benefits into the market
• It improves the company image.
• It minimizes patient’s distrust.
• It certifies the honesty, integrity and effort of the work developed by clinics or dental centres.
Benefits with customers
• It minimizes the risk of unfair competition.
• It minimizes the risk for the customer by ensuring the work procedures used when providing this service.
• It improves customer’s satisfaction.
Benefits for the organization
• It ensures the quality processes of the service avoiding mistakes and improving its effectiveness.
• It is focused on the continuous improvement of the company and its translation services, improving with it the work processes.
• It optimizes resources, which mean usually a cost’s reduction.
• It strengthens the professionalism of own resources.
• It minimizes the risks in the organization’s operations and activities.
• It increases the client recruitment, retention and loyalty building.