Home assistance service
What is it?
It is a standard which guarantees minimum requirements to fulfil by a company or organization for provide quality home assistance service.
To whom is this addressed?
It is aimed to those home assistance service companies or organizations that want to guarantee the quality of his service.
Benefits into the market:
• Improvement of the company image about home assistance service.
• The certification minimizes wariness and increases market opportunities.
Benefits with customers:
• It minimizes the risk of unfair competition.
• It minimizes risk for the customer by ensuring the work procedures used when providing home assistance service.
• The certification shows a strong commitment to the customers due to the effort by the companies to reach a quality service.
• It improves customer’s satisfaction.
Benefits for the organization:
• It ensures the quality processes of the service avoiding mistakes and improving its effectiveness.
• The regulation and its maintenance are focused to the continuous improvement of the company and its home assistance services, improving with it the work processes.
• It minimizes risks in the organization’s operations and activities.
• It increase the client recruitment, retention and loyalty building.