CE Marking of steels, electrodes, bolts and aluminium
ICDQ acts as notified body for the certification of CE Marking of steels, electrodes, bolts and aluminium, in accordance with European harmonized standards:
• Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures. Requirements for conformity assessments of structural components.
• Hot rolled products of structural steels. General technical delivery conditions. Hot rolled products of non-alloy steels for metallic constructions of general usage.
• Stainless steels. Technical delivery conditions for sheet/plate and strip of corrosion resisting steels for construction purposes.
• Stainless steels. Technical delivery conditions for bars, rods, wire, sections and bright products of corrosion resisting steels for construction purposes.
• Hot finished structural hollow sections of non-alloy fine of grain steels.
• Cold formed welded structural hollow sections of non-alloy and fine grain steels. Technical delivery requirements.
• Steel castings for structural usage.
• Steels for quenching and tempering for construction usage.
• Welding consumables. General product standard for filler metals and fluxes for fusion welding of metallic materials.
• High strength structural bolting assemblies for preloading. General requirements.
• Timber structures. Connectors. Requirements.
• Non-preloaded structural bolting assemblies. General requirements.
• Aluminium and aluminium alloys. Structural products for construction Works. Technical conditions for inspection and delivery.