Ask us for the documentation you want. The following documentation is available:
- Query of certificates
- Organization policy
- Procedures of provision of certification services
- Procedure of use of certification marks
DOCUMENTATION OF THE ACCREDITATIONS AND AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED TO ICDQ AS A CERTIFYING COMPANY
ICD, as certifier entity of Spain, has necessary accreditations, authorizations and recognitions for ensure the technical competence and the national, international and global acceptance of its certificates. You may consult validity and accredited scopes at www.enac.es
- ACCREDITATION ENAC to certify environmental verifications in accordance with EMAS III, mainly constituted by Regulation (EC) no. 1221/2009 (EMAS) and its subsequent amendments Regulations (EC) no. 2017/1505 and 2018/2026 (EMAS).
- ACCREDITATION ENAC to certify Quality Management Systems in accordance with the standard UNE-EN ISO 9001 and with accreditation number 26/C-SC046.
- ACCREDITATION ENAC to certify Environmental Management Systems in accordance with the standard UNE-EN ISO 14001 and with accreditation number 17/C-MA026.
- ACCREDITATION ENAC as Control Body to certify construction products based on European Regulation nº 305/2011 and accreditation number 26/C-SG090 Directive of product. NOTIFIED control body by the products groups four, by the System 2+, number 2286.
- AUDITORIA LEGAL PRL, ICDQ has the National consent, granted by the Government of Catalonia for develop the legal audit activity for the safety System, with authorization number A-032-B.