µBioFree®. Protocol for control of microbiological load in establishments.
We are living new times that require new solutions. We talk a lot about the “new normal” and this will be followed by the strong need to guarantee that we have safe comercial premises. We must restore trust with our customers.
µBioFree® is a guarantee protocol that has been created with the aim of being able to offer this trust to our clients. This protocol evidences a control over the microbiological load in any type of comercial premises and / or activity.
The protocol, in addition, is accompanied by a verification and control process with the objective of evidencing the monitoring of said protocol and granting a seal to the comercial premises / activities that pass the mentioned verification process.
This protocol aims to restore the trust of our clients and fight against social reluctance to enter certain establishments for fear of infections.
We want any activity to be able to offer a guarantee to its clients and to its staff in order to continue developing the activity in the best possible way.
In the preparation of this protocol, a series of requirements have been defined, which we detail below.
- Leadership : The business management must be the main interested party and committed to the microbiological safety of its businesses or comercial premises.
- Risk Analysis and control measures: Determination of hazards, evaluation of risks as well as control points / measures.
- Action and operation plans: these comercial premises must have control plans for facilities and spaces as well as Organizational control plans.
- Monitoring of results. Follow-up must be continuous for the protocol to be effective.
Antiviral Structure and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points.
The protocol is approached from two perspectives:
- Antiviral Structure:
- Resilience of the Buildings against epidemics, pandemics or contagions. We consider architectural and health elements such as air quality and open spaces.
- Hygienic measures related to the Contactless Concept.
- Reaction to pandemic situations.
- Awareness and training in new habits.
- Hazard Analysis and Control points on facilities and activities.
- Cleaning measures
- Hygienic-sanitary measures
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Habits of use.
The protocol is aimed at all kinds of spaces with an influx of people who need a protocol to give the necessary confidence to carry out activities as normally as possible: Hotel establishments, shopping centers, restaurants and leisure, commercial establishments, educational centers, Offices / Coworkings, logistics and transport centers, among many others.